DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
kaxen, October 31st, 2012, 10:32 pm
- I was tired of skinning animals, and then the game was like "SKIN THOSE ANIMALS CONNOR SKINS EVERYTHING."
...this is not an extremist vegan friendly-game.
...and all the wolves come in twos it seems like.
Advertisement, April 27th, 2017, 12:06 am
moe2311, November 3rd, 2012, 12:03 am
- I don't remember that part in Assassin's Creed is it Brotherhood? (I'm thinking of the cult of Romulus who wore wolf skins) Or do you fight wolves in the new one?
orangecookies, November 9th, 2012, 3:28 pm
- I've yet to play the game but I do wonder... I heard Connor can pet animals and generally gets along/knows how to handle critters. I wonder if that implies Altair and Ezio don't get along well with animals..? >v>
kaxen, November 9th, 2012, 9:05 pm
- I tried touching basically every animal in the game...
Connor pets dogs, cows, and sheep. Feeds chickens and pigs. Cats just walk between his legs.
KharmalApples, November 9th, 2012, 9:44 pm
- The first time I realized I could pet animals was like double rainbow happy. I successfully pet every animal in the game. <3