DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, October 23rd, 2007, 7:54 pm
- In Assassin's Creed, Altair can't swim.
As Patrice put it "Water is Altair's kryptonite"
At the Secret Assembly, I was pretty much told to not run headlong into the body of water I happened to see (but I was riding, can the horse swim?)
Advertisement, April 28th, 2017, 6:50 pm
Hyde_n_Psyc, October 23rd, 2007, 8:27 pm
- I'm mostly faving this just to keep an eye on it. :)
Looks like it could get better.
Meeee! :D (Guest), October 24th, 2007, 8:57 am Any more? - Hehe. great drawing. Are there any other cartoons? or is this the only one?
antimat3r (Guest), October 27th, 2007, 9:21 am HEHEHE - That is exactly what would happen too =P
Grats on making front page of Assassins UK!
m4rkham (Guest), October 28th, 2007, 10:37 am
- Just been looking through your comics, they're very good
Krimsin, October 31st, 2007, 11:38 pm
- The Prince of Persia would just DRINK his way through the river!
cocbys, January 6th, 2008, 1:33 pm
- Yeah, the Master Assassin could kill anyone, climb any building od tower, BUT HE SINKS LIKE AN IDIOT ON A MISERABLE RIVER.
Yeah, not that I've killed him accidentally many times like that, noooo... ^^""
Jojje, March 27th, 2008, 4:57 pm
- Oh lawd I love that. I can't recite the amount of times I go asdjagghl when I try to kill Sibrand.
arabic_means_gorgeous, January 4th, 2009, 9:11 pm
- I'm convinced that the Master Assassin is scared of water.
Valnorsith (Guest), August 23rd, 2009, 6:37 pm
- Altair can swim like a fish can fly, lol