DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, October 28th, 2007, 11:31 am
- Seriously, how much of a salary do you think Altair has?
Advertisement, April 27th, 2017, 12:07 am
Krimsin, October 31st, 2007, 11:40 pm
- Altair only pays other people.
cooldude6681 (Guest), November 1st, 2007, 4:39 am
- Well, Agent 47 gets a few hundred thousand per hit, so I imagine assassins would be quite wealthy. And just look at that hitman's penthouse in Battleground (from Nightmares and Dreamscapes, based on Stephen King's short stories).
LordLeverette (Guest), January 3rd, 2008, 10:46 am
- Altair is an assassin, not someone that if you pay will kill anyone.
Sypron (Guest), January 19th, 2008, 6:35 am
- I reckon he wouldn't be paid anything. Like priests, they have no material possesions. They would only be paid with a house and food.
Mof13 (Guest), May 26th, 2008, 6:43 pm
- I think that the village below the fortress makes the food, wepons, clothing, and, well, everything for the brotherhood and in return the brother hood provides them with protection. Its the fuedal system.
arabic_means_gorgeous, January 4th, 2009, 9:14 pm
- Because all scholars carry that many knives around with them..
GameGal101, April 29th, 2009, 4:21 pm None - Assass..er...scholars make nothing!
SLinkinS, November 29th, 2009, 2:13 pm Salary - Assassins didn't make anything because they weren't for hire. They killed to make sure peace was upheld, it was just a duty, they got to live somewhere and eat though!