DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, October 28th, 2007, 12:34 pm
- Another comic relevant to my experience playing Assassin's Creed at the Secret Assembly...
I was going towards Acre, managed to take a severely wrong turn somewhere and showed up in Jerusalem... O.o and I had a compass and a map...
Advertisement, April 27th, 2017, 12:12 am
wolfgang.101 (Guest), November 2nd, 2007, 6:14 pm hmm - yeah that's saying something, O.o a compass and a map? how much did they help?
Anarth (Guest), January 12th, 2008, 5:28 am Aha... - I've gone and done the same... I wanted to go to Damascus and ended up in Jerusalem XD
Krimsin, April 1st, 2008, 12:14 pm
- Good thing all the major holy land cities are within five minutes drive of eachother.
FreakyFranky99 (Guest), June 4th, 2009, 5:37 am
- I like ridng on the horseeeees :D
Me (Guest), August 12th, 2009, 7:53 pm Except you richard - I love how these commnts pay attention to the story. Hehheh Except you richard...
basenjilover, March 27th, 2010, 1:56 am
- i do same thing all the time-.- map is very confusing
Toon Link, June 18th, 2010, 10:54 pm
- Hey! I have an Uncle named Richard that lives there! ((LOL!Not really! But seeing the name there tempted me to make a pun of my Uncle!))
ChibiKreed, December 27th, 2011, 11:19 am