DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, November 1st, 2007, 10:08 pm
- I asked Patrice at the Secret Assembly whether Altair has a wife and he said that Altair is single for all intents and purposes in the game.
So Ask Altair 6 is kind of incorrect now. Though I suppose Altair could have gotten a wife after the end of the game of something of the sort...
Altair is playing an oud which is basically a lute.
Lonely soul by Unkle, I'm sure you all know the song from the Ubidays trailer.
The last scene reminds me of Sleeping Beauty where the lute player gets completely drunk on the wine he poured into his lute and gets his head stuck inside.
This is one of the instances where Kaxen in the comic acts differently than me. I'm an Altair fangirl, but I don't have any romantic interests in the man for obvious reasons.
Advertisement, April 27th, 2017, 12:03 am
Dude (Guest), November 2nd, 2007, 1:08 pm LOvja! - I know you can do better
austinrj (Guest), November 2nd, 2007, 5:56 pm
- well at least the guards arnt jumping off of the roofs to kill him...
0,0 (Guest), November 2nd, 2007, 9:32 pm
- LOL good one.
wut happened to her arm in the first pic lol?
cocbys, January 6th, 2008, 1:40 pm
- YEYZ HE DOESN'T HAVE A WIIIIFE!!
BTW, where did you get that shirt with the Assassin's Creed logo?? u________u
FreakyFranky99 (Guest), June 4th, 2009, 5:48 am
- No wifey YAY.
the thought of 'bk of bitches he mine' springs to mind.
Altair (Guest), August 11th, 2009, 6:30 pm
- I get a wife later on. How do you think Ezio and Desmond came to be later on? huh?
Maliak (Guest), September 12th, 2009, 10:12 am to Altair - Actuilly I seem to remember one of your informents in my city asking you about your missing girlfriend, she was a member of our order if you remember.
Felix_Storm-Warden, May 9th, 2015, 6:40 pm
- apparently Malik forgot how to spell his own name...