DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, November 13th, 2007, 10:42 pm
- Kaxen broke the 4th wall... more than usual anyway.
In the future, Desmond will be dehooded. I just dunno when.
Altair is being a bit of an ass on this one... or more of an ass...
I don't know how you blow up a computer by writing internet code, but apparently internet code of the future does that...
Advertisement, April 28th, 2017, 6:49 pm
cooldude6681 (Guest), November 13th, 2007, 11:52 pm
- lmao. It's nice being able to appreciate something more when you have some knowledge of it.
Dark_zip (Guest), November 14th, 2007, 12:31 am Lovja - Lol this reminds me of our forum session last night :) or had you already made this?
luciferownsme, November 14th, 2007, 12:41 am
- The forum session inspired me
Dark_zip (Guest), November 14th, 2007, 12:44 am Lovja - Wow you work fast then :) and over night or wasn't it night where you life
luciferownsme, November 14th, 2007, 1:22 am
- it wasn't night for me.
Lonewolf (Guest), November 14th, 2007, 4:06 am
- Great Job on the Comics, Their classic. :P
I just read thro all 51 of them.
Its funny seeing Altair in this humorous way
Guest, September 13th, 2008, 10:17 pm
- Rofl "beating the computer into submission"
GameGal101, April 29th, 2009, 5:10 pm
- is anybody scared of the fact a green bed thingy popped out of nowhere in the second panel?
AltairLover (Guest), July 19th, 2009, 3:41 pm XD - I can never stop laughing when I read this. Especially when the computer blows up!