DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, November 17th, 2007, 9:42 pm
- Inspired by a post by bukowski113 over on the Ubi forums
"Man... I went for a leap, missed my mark and landed smack on top of a merchant's stand from like two stories up. The whole thing collapsed and when the dust settled there were a pair of dead bodies laying among the wreckage... I'm not sure if I did that or if they were already there, but I felt kind of bad...
They were just out shopping for some new things and a freaking Altair meteor ended them..."
Altair doesn't seem to feel bad...
Advertisement, April 29th, 2017, 2:30 am
Tirna m'Bas (Guest), November 17th, 2007, 10:03 pm Similar Situation - I misjudged a jump from a similar height and landed smack into a group of very pissed off guards. Needless to say I ran like the wind.
Any chance of you making a comic of that?
luciferownsme, November 17th, 2007, 10:15 pm
- Sure ^_^ Sounds like a fun situation to draw!
Tirna m'Bas (Guest), November 17th, 2007, 10:23 pm
- *worships* I am not worthy!
But thank you anyway.
ZereoX (Guest), November 18th, 2007, 9:26 am N ice - I really like your stories.
I was sprinting because I was chase by guards I jump down of building out of random he does Leap of Faith in a hay stack.Also you should do one where the game freezes it would be funny.
bobby jon (Guest), November 18th, 2007, 11:41 am gaha - another great one!!
austinrj, November 18th, 2007, 1:40 pm
- i tackled the guards at the assassins stronghold and then fell into the water below.......
wana draw it?!?!?!? *pokes* im just going to keep poking you if you dont <(^_^<)
luciferownsme, November 18th, 2007, 1:53 pm
- xD I think I will.
mocco (Guest), November 18th, 2007, 3:43 pm ouch - Yea, thats true. It happened to me, i was running from the guards and i jumped on a group of people and killed them :(
austinrj, November 18th, 2007, 4:19 pm
- my finger can maker artists draw!!!!
i am a god!!!!!!
cooldude6681 (Guest), November 19th, 2007, 3:44 am
- Haha, this reminded me of something that happened to me. I threw a beggar into a shop and it collapsed, killing the beggar and the other two citizens who were shopping.
I died due to loss of synchronization.
FelinaofL2 (Guest), December 9th, 2007, 8:48 pm
- Cooldude6681, I too threw a beggar woman into a merchant stand, causing it to collapse on her and the merchant. XD It was very funny, even if the guards went psycho on me.
Altair8080 (Guest), February 7th, 2008, 4:50 pm
- HAHA that is hilarious!!
Krimsin, April 1st, 2008, 12:42 pm
- one time a guard pimp-slapped me right off the roof of a building and i conveniently landed in a haystack without knowing it was there.
Name ;-) (Guest), April 11th, 2008, 7:22 pm Oh Gravity! - Curse you gravity!!!! Noooooooooo......!
And I like ZereoX's idea about the game freezing up. :-)
eXcaliburN (Guest), January 12th, 2009, 10:22 am Dumb Guards - I picked a fight with a thug for throwing knives, grabbed the thug, threw him at a guard.
instantly he falls over, and 15 other guards who had just stopped chasing me were still in the area, cause that one guard was aggrevated they all chased me.
i glitched into a haystack by accident, and all the guards ran past screaming WHERE DID HE GO!
Ordon Crane, July 9th, 2009, 12:18 am
- lol, I almost died in the beginning of my game because I jumped into the face of one of Mastaf's guards who was standing near a cliff...and well, you can probably guess what happened to the guy. It happened right after you get all your weapons taken, too, so I couldn't fight back. ><
DisTURBeD (Guest), August 3rd, 2009, 7:41 pm me too - i fell and landed on a merchant stand and i killed a few guards when it fell
Felix_Storm-Warden, May 14th, 2015, 8:49 pm
- the best what? air?