DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, November 26th, 2007, 8:05 pm
- When I play Assassin's Creed, I will drop everything in the name of flag collecting... so like... I sometimes get killed trying to shimmy up to where a flag is in complete disregard of the guards trying to kill me...
There is also one new spoiler comic
Advertisement, April 27th, 2017, 7:53 am
ZereoX (Guest), November 26th, 2007, 8:07 pm Nice - I like this one.Never without my flag.I remember I fell from a tower and landed but didn't die instead I stayed in "ragdoll" mode lying on the floor getting walk on citizen and drag around by people.
Sypron (Guest), November 26th, 2007, 9:53 pm
- I used to be hell-bent on collecting flags, but I've given up now. I started a new game to get the "Conversationist" achievement, and purposely avoid flags, so that when I give up and use a map I won't be searching for hours looking for one I've already got.
Guest, November 27th, 2007, 9:53 am The ending - Im not saying this game is not good but the end is a bit lame. Can you please answer my question: Is Assassins Creed 2 going to be made?
luciferownsme, November 27th, 2007, 10:20 am
- I'm not a representative of Ubisoft or anything, but I'm pretty sure they are making Assassin's Creed 2.
Nireta (Guest), November 27th, 2007, 11:31 am
- Oh man, I do that all the time. And ironically, right after I read this I watched my sister play and she did the exact same thing. Only she was being chased by guards and was halfway up a ladder when she noticed there was a flag right next to it down on the ground so she promptly dropped down right into the midst of the guards and got her ass smacked around a few times before she had a chance to pull her sword. I doubt I would have found it half as amusing if I hadn't just read your comic.
Rhinox (Guest), November 27th, 2007, 1:21 pm OMGWTFBBQ! - What do the flags unlock anyway?
Sypron (Guest), November 27th, 2007, 8:19 pm
- Achievments on the 360, I don't know on the PS3.
Bloodopal (Guest), November 28th, 2007, 2:08 am same for me :P - I always do the same thing... They rarely able to kill me, but it's very irritating when they're chasing me and I go back to a flag and I don't have a chance to pull out my sword only after they have decreased my synchronisation bar to it's half... And when I have to climb somewhere, they shoot me or throw a stone over me, and I fall... Anyway, if this wouldn't be, it would be too easy. :P This is a good game, and this is a good comic. :) (Sorry if my english isn't the best ^^)
Darkmoonshade (Guest), March 6th, 2008, 3:30 pm Crossbow - I think if you get all the acheivements (flags, kill all templars, etc.) then you get the crossbow :D
hatsuharu97, June 13th, 2009, 1:29 pm Arrows - One time I was climbing up to a View Point and a gaurd with a bow saw me. Well just as I got to the top and the veiw point scene came up just than the gaurd hit me with an arrow and knocked me off and I fell to my death. It didn't give me the view point either...So I had to find it all over again!