DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, November 29th, 2007, 8:28 pm
- As to why Altair is wearing the world's most bizarre pajamas, someone asked on the 1191ad forum what Alty wore for pajamas and it incited a weird mental image to say the least.
In the game, Alty inexplicably is able to sleep with a knife tied to his back and a multitude of dangerous weapons on a rug with five pillows... O.o He's just amazing like that.
Y'know, I think Des and I am becoming friends. O.o
Advertisement, April 27th, 2017, 12:05 am
randy! (Guest), November 29th, 2007, 8:54 pm
- haha tight! yea it seems like your starting to drag desmond into your plots to de-hood altair lol
austinrj (Guest), November 29th, 2007, 11:30 pm
- i have an idea for a comic.........
what if altair hates zombies like me???? any chance on drawing that before or after you go on vacation?
luciferownsme, November 30th, 2007, 1:25 am
- I hate zombies too! They're too hard to draw!
Robbinho1992 (Guest), November 30th, 2007, 1:23 pm Funny - Love the humour of this comic!
"He sleeps like an angel of death"...And you really want to try and steal his night cap....Funny Stuff...Keep them comming and hope you enjoy your vacation time.
Phil (Guest), November 30th, 2007, 6:11 pm
- Zombies are from Siberia, the closest hospitable passage to the scholomance.
I think Kaxen should worry about them more.
austinrj (Guest), November 30th, 2007, 6:12 pm
- lol kaxen, have kaxen (lol) say "LOOK ALTAIR A ZOMBIE!!!!" and maby have altair jump into her/your arms.
what a tricky way to get close to him... lol
GameGal101 (Guest), May 6th, 2009, 10:03 pm
- lol he won first place for "Most Bizzare Pajamas"
MissLich, July 12th, 2009, 3:09 pm
- xD LOOL "He sleeps like an angel of death"!!! Btw, I WANT HIS PYJAMAS!
B (Guest), August 13th, 2009, 9:49 am
- Nice slippers.
Out of curiosity, What are they meant to be?
SLinkinS, November 29th, 2009, 3:06 pm PJs - Can you make a request to Ubi (Since you are part of the IN crowd) To make these Pjs? Can I post this on the Forums to have them make it?