Sypron (Guest), December 27th, 2007, 3:44 am
- He doesn't have a wife when the game takes place, but there's nothing stopping him from have children AFTER the game, unless the Assassins introduce a new initiation rite involving castration.
NinjaNP (Guest), December 27th, 2007, 10:38 am
- Just because Desmond is a descendant doesn't mean that he's a direct son.
the willis (Guest), December 27th, 2007, 11:17 am
- he could have a child but not a wife
Rhinox (Guest), December 27th, 2007, 11:41 am Well - One night stand maybe?
Assassins weren't allowed to have any contact with people,it would endanger their missions.
wills42 (Guest), December 27th, 2007, 12:17 pm comic #2 - I just wanted to blow up a guys head, how many comics nowadays have that joke anymore?
that and the 'I luv Halloween' joke.
I meant to put future, not present, as desmond is technicly in the future. : .
AlejandroL (Guest), December 27th, 2007, 1:56 pm
- Desmond needs to be a direct descendant from altair, since the Genetic Memory Stuff, In order for desmond to have altair's memories,altair's descendant (any child) they cant be born during the in game events, so, since Altair find that All that assassin's Stuff got messed up and covered by lies, he may spent a night in a bureau.... if you know what i mean xD
what you dont really know is that altair is a Prince of persia Descendant
NinjaNP (Guest), December 27th, 2007, 4:22 pm Sorry - AlejandroL, you need to work out your grammar.
I couldn't understand what you were saying. You mind repeating that? By repeating that, I mean, make sense?
anon (Guest), December 28th, 2007, 2:05 am
- Hes basically explaining what everyone else said. Altair's children must come after the game to take place, because only the memories of altair at hte time of conception would be passed on. (Actually, you would loose genetic memories before then, but I won't go into detail).
NinjaNP (Guest), December 28th, 2007, 10:37 am
- But that still doesn't explain the direct descendant part.
Who's to say that Desmond carries the memories of his great-great-great uncle Altair.
AlejandroL (Guest), December 29th, 2007, 11:43 am trying to explain my self - Sorry, i Was, kinda drunk up there.
neither do i understand what i typed... well, desmond is just a descendant from altair, but desmond cant hold Altair's death memories, i think the memories stuff justs holds until the conception time. but if altair's son had a brother the descendants of that 'brother of the son of altair' could hold some new memories ... [what a mess] Just, trying to say that there could be a Desmond's cousin also descendant from altair that could hold more memories than desmond's ones. that prince of persia stuff, just doesnt make sense, i get like that when drinking too much coke
EnterNameHere (Guest), December 30th, 2007, 8:31 am
- Just to let you know, I was once playing Assassins Creed and an informant I talked to asked Altair about a woman he is looking for. He says something like:
"Perhaps you will find her one day."
Name ;-) (Guest), April 11th, 2008, 8:31 pm
- There's another informer mission were the guy claims he's too busy to complete his last mission because he has "to prepare his family for the move back to Maysaf." So, Altair could just start a family later.
Me (Guest), August 12th, 2009, 8:44 pm
- It isn't a plot hole! He survives through the story doesn't he? What stops him from having kids after?
ItsGeorgeYEH, June 29th, 2010, 6:03 am o.O - Well we find out how Desmond comes to be in Assassin's Creed 2 ;D So it's okay :D