DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, January 7th, 2008, 1:25 pm
- samzam mentioned this a while ago "bleach like an assassin"
...I don't know why Malik and Alty are so short in the first panel, I guess they are kneeling.
I'm not sure what Alty is pouring on that dirty cloth...
I hate drawing Al Mualim... well, I dislike Al Mualim altogether. @_@ The actual leader of the assassins at the time, Rashid al-din Sinan, was cooler... Sinan actually personally went to scare Saladin shitless when Saladin tried to attack Masyaf in 1176. He sneaked into Saladin's camp and had enough time to move Saladin's lamps around (screw up his feng shui? xD); leave a dagger, a threatening letter, and some cake (apparently the Assassins liked to make cake); and get back to Masyaf unharmed. Saladin tried not to bother the Assassins very much after that even though the Assassins previously tried to kill him twice.
That there is some tight skills.
Advertisement, April 28th, 2017, 6:47 pm
FrozenFire550 (Guest), January 7th, 2008, 1:28 pm Comment only 2 minutes after you update. - Haha, Altair's is steaming =P
cocbys, January 7th, 2008, 6:38 pm
- Tsss, Altair is really impatient. ^^
AlejandroL (Guest), January 7th, 2008, 8:06 pm
- I tought malik and altair were kids in the first pannel. Little Assassin Kids
LiTos456 (Guest), January 8th, 2008, 6:55 am
- Awesome! And yeah I thought they were little Assassin kids. I love how malik looks lol.
LordLeverette (Guest), January 9th, 2008, 8:22 pm CAKE? - cake! Heh "Alty's secret blend" I'm putting a sticker with that on my laundry detergent :D
Eroth (Guest), January 15th, 2008, 5:35 am
- Assassin Soap! Get's out all those pesky blood stains!
Name ;-) (Guest), April 11th, 2008, 8:44 pm
- O.o Where did you find out about that former assassin leader guy?
luciferownsme, April 11th, 2008, 9:04 pm
- "The Assassins of Alamut" it's a good read: http://www.acampbell.ukfsn.org/assassins/index.html
The bit I'm referring to is in the chapter about the Assassins in Syria.
Haji (Guest), March 17th, 2009, 8:42 pm about the cake.. - it was meant to poison him. doubt that he just wanted to make a good impression, XD.
Me (Guest), August 12th, 2009, 8:53 pm
- So that is how altair keeps his robes white
Guest, August 26th, 2009, 2:54 am al mualim - al mualim is based on Rashid al-din Sinan