DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, January 14th, 2008, 11:06 pm
- My sister shows up for the first time as I continue using something in the vague vicinity of caricatures of random family members.
Altair's really taken to the tv for some reason.
My sister is actually nearly as tall as me even though she is 12...
Advertisement, April 29th, 2017, 2:26 am
Vuther (Guest), January 15th, 2008, 2:46 pm I feel your pain. - My little brother's two years younger than me and almost as tall (not the same, but, uhh...). Sadly, Altair's just being a only a bit more extreme than some parents when their kids get bad grades...
luciferownsme, January 15th, 2008, 3:01 pm
- lol, yeah... some parents got batty and try to yell at teachers to change the grades "given" (I always get pounded in the head by teacher "You EARN your grade") their kids.
Zhanton (Guest), January 24th, 2008, 4:46 am
- Holy wow...How does your sister know who he is anyway? XD Lesson learned! Never ask a sexy 12th century man to do your history homework X3
luciferownsme, January 24th, 2008, 12:24 pm
- lol, I never shut up about Alty. That's how she knows
Lord (Guest), January 29th, 2008, 10:55 am
- Altair's started to be more laid back now that he doesn't have anything to do but watch TV :P
Krimsin, April 1st, 2008, 1:10 pm
- The problem with her teacher is that she believes everything she hears from an online encyclopedia.
DisTURBeD (Guest), August 7th, 2009, 12:54 am Who is the twit - whos the little twit