DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, January 19th, 2008, 10:09 pm
- I got my Assassin's Creed hoodie dirty while saving my dog (a papillon) from a border collie... albeit... Pooki was the one trying to start a fight... -_-' Little dogs have such Napoleon Complexes...
I completely overreacted about it being dirty... because I've been trying to keep it immaculately clean for like a week...
I'm all re-hyped for Prototype again at the moment... I never did resolve what became of Alex Mercer rampaging outside my house...
I'm not sure why Altair suggests Canada, but back when people always made stupid Canada jokes, I was convinced that Canada was secretly plotting all our doom as revenge... I dunno... I have random relatives in Canada (with a family as large as mine, nobody remembers how they are related to anyone else outside of immediate family)
Advertisement, April 27th, 2017, 12:11 am
Guest01 (Guest), January 19th, 2008, 10:13 pm A great laugh. - A great laugh as usual... Will Altaïr escape one day? o.o
Hope not! o.o
cocbys, January 19th, 2008, 10:17 pm
- YES WE CANADIAN WANT TO RULE THE WORLD (with a crazy anti-Kyoto Prime Minister (gaaah fuck him ><))
anyways *sigh* What kind of stupid jokes about Canadian? u____U
Man, I proud to say that Assassin's Creed is a canadian game, no, it's people from montreal who create it I was like WOAH I'M NEAR MONTREAL *dances*
Well, anyways. Your comic is my favorite EVER.
Aleclom, January 19th, 2008, 10:27 pm
- Maybe they should both become super anorexic and slip out of the harnesses when they're extremely skinny.
IT COULD WORK.
LiTos456 (Guest), January 20th, 2008, 9:45 pm
- rofl prototype now..so random
LangTW0 (Guest), January 22nd, 2008, 4:54 pm
- Yes In Canada......You can also get an unlimited supply of Games