DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, January 28th, 2008, 10:40 pm
- There is a new comic in the spoiler section.
During my cousin's one-month party (for some reason, Chinese people celebrate babies getting to be one-month old. I suppose it might have something to do with infant mortality rates in a bygone era, but I don't know), it occurred to me that you can't enter an Assassin's Bureau except by the roof and that there doesn't appear to be any doors inside the Assassin's Bureau.
HOW THE CRAP DOES MALIK GET OUT?!
Advertisement, April 27th, 2017, 12:07 am
MeltyKiss1911 (Guest), January 28th, 2008, 10:51 pm
- Hooray! Moon yuit's rock! I love how you seem to notice the littlest details and execute them with the utmost hilarity. Kudos!
cocbys, January 29th, 2008, 9:56 am
- Yeah, I was asking myself the same question. Oo
LordLeverette (Guest), January 29th, 2008, 10:54 am Hmm.. - Don't you think people living in the surrounding areas near the Assassin's Bureau will notice a huge chunk in the middle of the building that's not accessable...
luciferownsme, January 29th, 2008, 4:14 pm
- ...it took me ages to realize this door in my house that nobody used lead to the furnace... @_@ perhaps they didn't notice.
Suta (Guest), January 30th, 2008, 12:27 pm
- Lol, hew probably lives there...
[I not going to spoil anything]
Name ;-) (Guest), May 3rd, 2008, 9:21 pm Actually..... - I know why Chinese people celebrate one month oldness! I know because I read the Good Earth! ^o^ Basically, it's because after one month, you can be pretty sure that a baby isn't going to die of SIDS or anything like that.
Anarth (Guest), November 8th, 2008, 2:30 pm Lawl - He doesnt! Thats why he gets everyone else to do jobs for him!
boo9 (Guest), May 2nd, 2009, 2:19 pm
- how about using the ladder that is standing in the backyard-ish thing right next to every burau...
OMGLuxray4 (Guest), November 15th, 2009, 7:52 pm
- I BET HE HAS AN ELEVATOR
SLinkinS, November 29th, 2009, 3:36 pm Milk - He drinks lots of milk so that he can use his teeth