DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, March 14th, 2008, 7:51 pm
- This one doesn't look like previous comics because I am using OpenCanvas (this is temporary). The inability to center my text is irksome!
...What would the informants do without Altair? Especially the incompetant ones that twist their ankle and stay at the brothel too long.
Advertisement, April 27th, 2017, 7:54 am
ZereoX, March 14th, 2008, 9:34 pm
- This is so true, like if any other is not able to sit on a bench and listen or even pick-pocket.By the side great job with AskAlty its a really great comic don't stop.
Guest, March 14th, 2008, 10:11 pm
- The informants are puny assassins. They're always being chase by someone,losing flags,and just being too lazy to do their own job. I guess Assassin standards have fallen. T.T
Desmond Miles (Guest), March 14th, 2008, 10:38 pm Wow - Hmm..interesting,,,
cocbys, March 14th, 2008, 11:01 pm
- Aw, gawd. Seriously. XD
shade-of-black, March 15th, 2008, 1:37 am
- The guys sitting down in panel one has no lower half...
Keksus (Guest), March 15th, 2008, 6:52 am
ALtair wasn't there to protect him from the Guards :D
Krimsin, March 15th, 2008, 8:37 am
- and the retard at the beginning who didn't land completely in the haystack and broke his leg.
Vuther (Guest), March 15th, 2008, 10:53 am
- Maybe if they gave him some cake, he would of stayed...
spyderninja (Guest), March 16th, 2008, 3:22 am lol - i like this style more, you should think of using this program more often
Guest, June 26th, 2008, 9:32 am
good point, if his leg is broken, and the only way up from there was to climb and jump etc., isn't he trapped there? don't they need to put him put of his misery?
GameGal101 (Guest), May 7th, 2009, 8:38 pm to Guest - The other assassin snapped it back in place. You could even hear the bones cracking.....eww..