DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, April 13th, 2008, 12:25 pm
- One time someone fixed my back pain by socking me...
Advertisement, April 28th, 2017, 6:49 pm
Aldir (Guest), April 13th, 2008, 12:22 pm
- Wow I saw this comic even before you updated the front page, awesome.
Krimsin, April 13th, 2008, 2:44 pm
- "okay well since you helped me complete my assassination here's your information: Guards have swords and could be dangerous. But I guess you already knew that because you just fought like forty."
EnterNameHere (Guest), April 13th, 2008, 4:00 pm
- Altair looks like Leonidas from 300 as he kicks that informant.
"This. Is. Back Pain!" *kick*
FelinaofL2, April 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm
- Yeah, I never really bought that whole story about his back hurting...
Vuther (Guest), April 14th, 2008, 12:43 am
- It is physically possible, I suppose, if the spine cord is misplaced up in a way... now, to calculate the probability of that actually working (your turn!)
revan (Guest), April 14th, 2008, 9:27 pm
- This is sparta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Azzerwazzer (Guest), April 15th, 2008, 6:28 am
- Heh, I know the jokes been milked everywhere but maybe you could make the "This is Sparta!" thing funny.
(Using your arsenal of chibi characters of course)
Keksus (Guest), April 15th, 2008, 8:01 am
- I had a nice situation in the game and eventually it is worth a comic:
I was fighting on a roof and threw the guards down. And well: A templar was standing down there and was killed by a guard I threw from the roof :D
TheMagicalSnowman (Guest), April 15th, 2008, 8:10 pm
- I love the informers. Especilly the really wussy one.
"Don't kill me!"
dylanrowe, June 26th, 2010, 4:15 pm
- Me neither