DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, April 18th, 2008, 8:46 pm
- I was pondering my Altair cosplay and I was trying to draw a diagram with all the layers so I could explain it to my mom so she could sew it.
So I figure, Altair wears dark grey pants and long-sleeve shirt over his underwear (whatever they did for underwear back then... or does Altair go commando? *violent nosebleed* ) then he has a tunic for the long robe, then he has his hood...
but then the flaps... WHAT ARE THEY ATTACHED TO?!
I am going to Anime Expo and San Diego Comic-Con in an Altair costume, if anyone is going as something Assassin's Creed related, I'd love to know.
Advertisement, April 27th, 2017, 12:09 am
ZereoX, April 18th, 2008, 9:19 pm
- I can't help you for the flaps but look this, he made a AC costume that looks really neat just for. Its good reference he took lots of shots: http://madcow01.spaces.live.com/photos/cns!BE46D9A5E606F024!1780/ YourNameHere (Guest), April 18th, 2008, 10:10 pm Flaps - Apparently when your look at Altair when he drops down from a building, the flaps make his shadow look like an eagle.
cooldude6681 (Guest), April 19th, 2008, 5:25 am
- I think it works like this: http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c316/cooldude6681/ASSASSINSposingedit.jpg
So the red layer fits over the blue layer; and the chest and back areas are two layers thick.
austinrj (Guest), April 19th, 2008, 8:16 pm
- yeah, im with cooldude, the hood and vest is connected to the flaps.
Aldir (Guest), April 20th, 2008, 12:00 am
- looks like spiderman with those colours
jamesrose, April 21st, 2008, 5:35 pm hmm - actually it looks like the flaps are part of a vest then there is a bigger shirt then the hood
Dipo (Guest), April 22nd, 2008, 10:54 am none - u know how Kaxen likes guys who cover there faces and stuff? if she does she should like ryu hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden. Plus he is kind of an assassin i mean he is a ninja
ghirardelliheart (Guest), April 22nd, 2008, 5:29 pm
- very random question...do they show what adha looks like in altairs chronicles? ive been so curious (to their interactions as well), even to the point where i thought about buying the game...and a ds. ac is like crack.
luciferownsme, April 22nd, 2008, 7:12 pm
- Kax specifically likes the Hashashin. No ninjas.
They show Adha's face in Altair's Chronicles. She is basically a damsel in distress... >_<
Dipo (Guest), May 3rd, 2008, 11:22 am none - Well hashashin is translated into assassin and Ninjas are a form of assassin just to prove my point....
luciferownsme, May 3rd, 2008, 11:29 am
- I still don't like Ninja Gaiden though.
Dipo (Guest), May 4th, 2008, 8:42 pm none - oh well you could have just said tht and btw keep up all the alty work
Guest, May 14th, 2008, 7:00 pm
- you do realize that the title hashashin derives from the drug hashish, right? i don't think altair gets high before every kill, so he wouldn't technically fall into that particular category
luciferownsme, May 14th, 2008, 9:35 pm
- For Fuck's sake, of course I know.
-_-' Well, the only other thing that you can call the assassins Altair is based on is Nizari Ismailis, but I can't say I'm into Nizari Ismailis as a whole... and I don't like every type of assassin that exists...
Godfucking dammit, I should have just saved time I said I fucking hate ninjas.
Daranara (Guest), July 8th, 2009, 5:40 pm What are they attached to? - Its simple.
His shirt is white, and the lowest flaps are attached to it.
The tunic (or whatever it is) over the shirt has those little flaps.
Myke (Guest), November 3rd, 2009, 5:00 pm Tunics - He wears 2 tunics.
Grey trousers (pants), the undertunic which is sleeved, with the long flaps, an over tunic which is sleeveless which has the shorter flaps and then his hood. Red sash under leather belt is self explanitory.
MysteriousKnight244, February 5th, 2011, 5:19 pm
- My friend Matt went as one-armed Malik a while ago...
(he actually did lose his arm in Iraq... ah well, he still loves cosplay.) :)