DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, May 14th, 2008, 10:33 pm
- Kax is an easily pissed off and vengeful bitch on bad days (and probably good days...)
Questions I hate getting about the comic.
1. Asking about ninjas: I don't like ninjas.
2. Asking about Prince of Persia: No, I didn't play the game. The Prince is hot, but I have no emotional attachment to him. He will not appear in comics
3. Asking if I know some fact about Hashashin/Nizari Ismailis/Assassins: ...yes, I know hashashin means hashish user. The Nizari Ismailis around now appear to dislike Assassin's Creed to the point of causing the cancellation of the novel series. Altair is missing his left ring finger (someone actually asked if I knew this. You think I'm blind?!) Yes, I have read up on them a little out of curiousity. Yes, I know they didn't actually smoke pot and Marco Polo heard the completely wrong version of the story.
I'm not in a good mood today...
Advertisement, April 27th, 2017, 7:56 am
HeroComics, May 15th, 2008, 12:10 am Heh - Wonder what the ninja's got in the bag.
Krimsin, May 15th, 2008, 1:33 am
- Just as planned...
PS This comic was not about butts. I'm not really that disappointed. Butts are gross.
cooldude6681 (Guest), May 15th, 2008, 2:27 am
- Totally epic. 151 should be even more epic for what Alty will do to the ninja!
PS: I was at the movie theater last weekend to see Speed Racer (great movie) and there was a standee for The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian. Everytime I looked around and the standee passed in front of my eyes, I would think 'The Prince of Persia movie is out?' because the Prince Caspian standee looks just like the Prince >.<
Sorry for the long rant.
luciferownsme, May 15th, 2008, 9:16 am
- hmm... that would explain why I thought Prince Caspian was hot... >_>
altairego (Guest), May 15th, 2008, 12:10 pm let me guess.. - kax, going through one of those days, eh?
Aldir (Guest), May 15th, 2008, 9:51 pm Tenchu Z - It's about ninjas...but I love it! :(
AlejandroLestad (Guest), May 16th, 2008, 4:30 pm
- Is Someone else Asking For The prince of persia Appeareance in Your Comics Besides me ? xD
would you add the prince If you find out Altair is a Prince Descendant? xD
because if you do i'll Join The Ubisoft team, and the own the Franchise and Make a Crossover beetween histories xD
Did i Tell ya the prince used To be hooded in the 'warrior within' trailers ?
i hope this prince suff doesnt Botters you :P
Alejandrolestad (Guest), May 16th, 2008, 4:34 pm about ninjas - I Also hate ninjas, a friend of Mine Who's Obssessed with the ninja Gaiden Series Always pisses Me off when Talking about how Ryu could easily beat Altair and About his
outstandin g 200 combos.
ninjas are cowards to me, i rather be a Samurai xD
Soulbourne (Guest), May 16th, 2008, 6:53 pm
- Ninjas-peasants whop turned farmed tools into weapons, and were the ultimate masters of innovation. Specialized in stealth such as spies, assassination, espionage,infiltration. Also worked as hired guards on some houses. Used tacts that allowed the defeat of enemy with minimal work and risk.
Samurai-Elite warriors dressed in wood and silk armor with some of the finest blades on the planet. They were trained in fighting and other arts such as painting, writing, tea making, and other stuff. Ronin were basically rogue ones that worked as mercenaries having no true loyalty, while many were swore to a specific warlord and fought till the death. If they could not survive, they cut open there gut to commit suicide. They never retreated if they were a true samurai.
Assassins-far to many different forms, but ninjas were some of the best with a variety of tools with them, plus the fact that anything handy was easily used as a weapon...That fight could be interesting...Blind, bash with a flower pot, pull out a hidden dagger to the ribs...
That is all.
Name ;-) (Guest), May 18th, 2008, 8:07 pm Uh.... - I wouldn't wanna be a samurai because when they commited suicide, they did it in the most painful way possible. I actually just saw something about it on the History Channel on Friday.....
AlejandroLestad (Guest), May 20th, 2008, 5:23 pm
- Samurais cant affotd to Failure.
Soulbourne (Guest), May 21st, 2008, 3:17 pm
- I mentioned the ritualized suicide...after about 5 seconds of showing how man you are, your assistant beheads you though.
AlejandroLestad (Guest), May 21st, 2008, 5:58 pm
- yeah, i know you mentioned it xD
i love the drama style, where the main Character Dies at the end and All his life is wasted.
but if i REALLY was a samarai i will NEVER killed my self, i rather betray my Country. I know this has been done before, there were traitors, and i wouldnt killed my self jsut because i failed xD that's just insane.
i like the red Armors, dont really Like the masks
MeltyKiss1191 (Guest), May 21st, 2008, 7:23 pm
- See Kax? Leave a lot of time between updates and your fanbase becomes closely knit. By no means am I promoting your absence...I'm just trying to keep things relevent. Um. Go AC?
Soulbourne (Guest), May 22nd, 2008, 3:22 pm
- Well, if they find you after going traitor, your dead or you found a corrupt lord...
And by country do you mean japan as a whole, or just individual states that fought when not threatened as a whole?
AlejandroLestad (Guest), May 23rd, 2008, 12:06 pm
- By Country i meant just the individual states, not the entire japan, and those things about the family honor.
I dont know a lot about samurais, i just watched a movie, in Which tom cruise starred.
Lemur, May 24th, 2008, 9:07 am
- We need more Altair!
Smallmanda (Guest), May 26th, 2008, 6:30 pm
- Love the comic (read through them all in two days after I found them!)
Just a question; have you killed alty? Cause he seems pretty quiet lately ;)
Keep it up these are awesome!
Keksus (Guest), May 27th, 2008, 5:00 am
- Altair looks a little depressed :(
Revan (Guest), May 27th, 2008, 3:18 pm
- The assassins were more badass than ninjas (=
austinrj (Guest), May 28th, 2008, 10:44 am
- you see, what i read was that they thought they smoked pot because when they initiated a new member they gave him a drug that knocked him out then brought him to a garden.. but im more than likely wrong.
luciferownsme, May 28th, 2008, 11:36 am
- The pot smoking idea was from Marco Polo and he managed to confuse Hasan i Sabbah with Rashid al-din Sinan... -_-
Marco Polo didn't come around until way after the Assassins had declined in power.
GameGal101, April 19th, 2009, 8:30 pm the bag - What's in the bag? Maybe some porn? XD
SLinkinS, December 2nd, 2009, 11:00 pm Ninjas - Ninjas are nothing compared to Assassins...
darkdramon, May 24th, 2011, 2:32 am
- Buut ninjas are cool they're like assassins except for have black clothing