DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, June 25th, 2008, 5:28 pm
- So like I got my driving permit (again). And like... now I can't look at DMV employees with a straight face thanks to Assassin's Creed... I have a retarded look on my face on the photo they took of me... it scares me how the government takes your thumbprint...
The creepier part is that on the way home I saw a sign that I thought said "Got Alty?" It actually said "Got Atty?" Though oddly... it was advertising a site called www.getattorney.org which doesn't even function! TEMPLARS ARE PLAYING MIND GAMES ON ME!
Advertisement, April 28th, 2017, 6:47 pm
Well, you were in The System when you got your passport, so...now your fingerprint's in The System!
System? That's a weird word. I've said it too much and now it's weird for me. >.<
And when did they start taking your fingerprints just to get a permit? (I think you mentioned that in your DA blog or summat.) They don't do that here (at least, they didn't do it the last time I got an ID card), maybe that's just a California thing.
Soulbourne (Guest), June 25th, 2008, 7:36 pm
- Keep a knife up your sleeve in a specially made leather holder that releases it with certain muscle twitches...you might need it.
I R TeMpLaR (Guest), June 26th, 2008, 11:17 am
- also remember those weird real estate websites as well with the assassin emblems and stuff 0.0
edit I found it! go to archive and comic 129
deet-tastic (Guest), June 26th, 2008, 12:54 pm z0mg - teh templars r out 2 get chuuu!!
haha. they really are taking over the world. we should all make tin foil hats. surely they will protect us from the condo's.
Guest, June 27th, 2008, 8:38 am
- lol, you actually had to get your fingerprints taken? i don't remember that happening when i got my permit. it does remind me of when i went to Japan. the airport had this cool little machine that you placed your fingers on and it would scan your prints as well as take your picture.
Krimsin, June 27th, 2008, 3:23 pm
- That's why you give them a FALSE thumbprint and wear a mustache during the picture.