DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, June 27th, 2008, 2:35 am
- Born of a conversation between me and dreamerm.
Don't ask why medieval men have a radar gun.
Advertisement, April 28th, 2017, 6:46 pm
BenB92 (Guest), June 27th, 2008, 8:23 am
- Why do medieval men have a radar gun?^^
DemonDragon (Guest), June 27th, 2008, 8:43 am
- That's right XD
Soulbourne (Guest), June 27th, 2008, 11:40 am
- "He's moving so slow, he has nothing to hide. He's not a blockade runner, he's slow enough to submit to checks, he obviously isn't fleeing from anything..."
Shennen (Guest), June 27th, 2008, 2:51 pm
- Talimar looks kinda grumpy. Cause he isn't getting to gallop(or kick Templars off cliffs!)
Krimsin, June 27th, 2008, 3:24 pm
- this is why i just run everywhere
all the time
cocbys, June 27th, 2008, 5:51 pm
- Yeah, right. and when he's running, not even one Templar can catch up with him, anyways.
Hypo Beam (Guest), June 30th, 2008, 4:55 am
- No, Templars can`t catch up with him only when he is sprinting. Since he never tires. Maybe assassins have their special brew, that can re-energize them?
P.S. I think i can write a letter to Desmond...but i don`t know his e-maul x_x
hahahah (Guest), June 30th, 2008, 11:54 am
- ya no one does. he doesnt have an e-maul account
Soulbourne (Guest), June 30th, 2008, 12:49 pm
- Altair: Light clothing
Templar: Chain and maybe plate...
I think we know who runs longer there. Plus assassins and stuff of that kind probably have to go through some pretty hard training, their endurance is probably pushed near the limit, which in many cases is higher than you might think.
OldMaster (Guest), July 1st, 2008, 6:14 am
- You've just got a new fan. Great comic.
Hypo Beam (Guest), July 4th, 2008, 8:45 am
- Oh, and why not to draw a comic about mentally unstable people and Altair? Since you made 2 comics about beggars...
Edit: If you played the whole game, then you should know, that you can meet them in any town(except Masyaf maybe). The example is when you get to assassinate Garnye de Naplouse -he has them as "guards" in his clinic and they push you away if you get too close.
Soulbourne (Guest), July 4th, 2008, 9:09 pm
- I believe the beggars were references directly to the game, not to the poorer populous. Although I never played fully through the game, There probably was some mentally unstable character too...there always is.
mick (Guest), July 12th, 2008, 9:02 pm Alive or dead - is alty dead? are you? i love your work and read your comics each time they arrive. i was wondering why there hasn't been one for a many of days. has alty escaped? cause if he has please find him....we miss him.
MissLich, July 15th, 2009, 2:24 pm
- xD lol i love the guards' logic
Gaara0013, February 28th, 2010, 2:06 am
- Brilliant XD