DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, August 1st, 2008, 2:17 pm
- There's those more common complaints about Assassin's Creed like being repetitive or not having weather (whoever complains about no weather in Assassin's Creed is hopelessly oblivious of the weather in the MIDDLE EAST in the SUMMER... I highly doubt they have torrential rain...).
But... I'm going to take this moment to express my irk of the inhabitants of the village...
They seem completely oblivious to the fact they live right next door to an Assassin fortress contrary to the events of the beginning of the game. They have no idea who Altair is.
And what I learned yesterday was that I could smash into another fellow assassin (I don't look where I am going), and then incite everyone to run after me screaming "INFIDEL DIE!"
>_> This annoys me quite a bit...
Advertisement, April 27th, 2017, 7:55 am
altair (Guest), August 1st, 2008, 2:41 pm
- It's possible though that they do know about the assassin fortress and are just like "whatever". not likely but possible
sarydactl, August 1st, 2008, 4:05 pm lulz - But the only entrance is on the roof. For all they know, it's an empty warehouse XD ; ...with...no way in.
Guest, August 1st, 2008, 4:51 pm
- They know. Masyaf is city of assassins, their families and people who think like they do and who are under their protection.
But that they act same as everyone else do in other towns is just lazy programming.
Krimsin, August 2nd, 2008, 4:57 pm
- DIE INFIDEL
Vuther (Guest), August 3rd, 2008, 12:52 pm
- They all hold Idiot Balls inside their clothes.
eroth (Guest), August 4th, 2008, 9:12 pm
- Well it'd be kinda a pointless game if a whole town was made of assassins, cause you can just send a flock to each city, kill all the bad guys and be back in time for brunch.
Gilbrilthor (Guest), August 5th, 2008, 9:59 am some education - There are several things that people need to know about both Assassin's Creed the game and the clan often referred to as Hashishin.
One is that the assassin's sect was made up of thousands of supporters, not just elite killers. Before one learned the inner circle secrets, they had to prove their devotion and skill. As such, there were many people that were in league with the assassins who were not in fact killers.
Second, The Assassin group was large enough to be a major political party. As a result, they could hold land and have subjects just as any other influential party.
This was not poor design on Ubisoft's part, actually quite the opposite. I find it to be historically accurate. Please people, try to do some digging before you stomp on something.
It's Spazz!!! (Guest), August 6th, 2008, 8:49 am uhhh - any1 think maybe Al Mualim is just usin his ball-o-magic to make them all not remember the assassins?
eroth (Guest), August 7th, 2008, 7:35 am
- but he got the Piece of Eden or w/e after malik lost his arm, so what did he do before then? Free-Kabab-Friday?
Soulbourne (Guest), August 14th, 2008, 12:18 am
- He must be known. I did that and got no negative comments for the history...
Guest, August 18th, 2008, 1:52 am
- ummm.... they dont have to know that their masters are assassins, just guys who wear white and are really good at protecting them by dropping logs on sieging forces..... and shirking work onto their coworkers because they get into debt with guards and brothels.... and controlling them with the pretty shiney ball.