DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, August 31st, 2008, 6:28 pm
- So Altair has no idea how noteworthy the late bit of his life is...
Of course Kaxen has a cheap Chinese counterfeit Animus! Though on account the real Animus doesn't work perfectly.... O_o
My AC2 prediction is the Spanish Inquisition! BECAUSE NO ONE EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!
Actually... I have no idea...
Advertisement, April 27th, 2017, 12:07 am
Mah-Chan, August 31st, 2008, 8:22 pm
- love desmond's face O:
When AC2 be officially anounced,I think I'm gonna die a little bit :>
How the hell did u build an animus?
mine exploded on the first try :/
Anoyance (Guest), August 31st, 2008, 8:36 pm AC2??? - Erm...as I understand it the games name is Assassins....Creed is just the...erm...chapter I guess you can put it. So it most likely wont be called Assassins Creed 2. More likely Assassins: (Something)
AlejandroLestad (Guest), August 31st, 2008, 11:26 pm
- It will be called Assassin's Creed 2: The Price if your Granfather. or something like that xD
ok, not really, but have you played Prince of Persia The Two Thrones?
I like the idea of Altair Gradually Taking over Desmond's Mind, until he finally becomes Altair. It Already Started with the Eagle Vision, and it has happened before, i read about it in The abstergo files
Guest, September 1st, 2008, 2:40 am how it might go - as Desmond starts to merge with Altair, he will stalk the holding cell reading all the signs, making the guards watching the cams wonder what he's up to. then he'll put his hood up, smash all the cameras, bite off his own finger and make a hidden blade out of rubber bands and the sliding part of a cabinet. (like how Travis makes the spring release gun in Taxi Driver). then he can go to the Abstergo brig and bust out all guys who tried to bust him out.
....or somthing like that
Guest (Guest), September 1st, 2008, 8:18 am
- In Assassins Creed 2, Abstergo will get a magical time machine. They will tell Desmond to go kill Altair, but instead he'll just decide to open a hot dog stand, making riches and changing time forever. You will play as Altair as he both endorses hotdogs, and kills random Abstergo employees.
FelinaofL2, September 1st, 2008, 9:45 am Actually... - Guest (Guest)'s idea sounds awesomely hilarious. XD
eroth (Guest), September 1st, 2008, 10:06 am
- ahhah @first guest's idea, the abstergo people killed all of those that tried to bust him out.
@ second guess, i don't think you'll make a tons of money selling hotdogs to the middle east, since there are jews and other...non-pork liking people around...make them kosher hot dogs and you'll be set for at least half the population XD
AlejandroLestad (Guest), September 1st, 2008, 6:57 pm
- well, there are christians also, and jews dont need to know about hotdog's secret ingredients. desmond could just lie to them.
BSoD (Guest), September 2nd, 2008, 8:44 am
- The next assassin creed is , Assassin creed : the uncreeding XD
Krimsin, September 2nd, 2008, 2:07 pm
- In Assassin's Creed 2, one of your assassination targets is Conrad of Montferrat. Seriously, taking all bets.
Daniel (Guest), September 4th, 2008, 9:42 am @eroth - your idea is somewhat crazy,their all making assassins cake!!!!!!!!!!!
once templar pie was beaten everyone will go crazy for assassins cake.altair and desmond will soon go to world domination with assassins cake and everyone will be happy until templar pie is found again,but thats assassins creed 3...
Lilli (Guest), September 9th, 2008, 8:04 pm
- nice drawings!
Name ;-) (Guest), September 25th, 2008, 5:02 pm
- I love your name idea, BSoD (Guest). The Uncreeding! How epic! How amazing! ^o^
I've heard a lot of rumors that the next Assassin's Creed will be in Japan, probably during the feudal age. This is because of the writing Desmond sees in blood in his room; a lot of it is Japanese kanji.
luciferownsme, September 25th, 2008, 9:22 pm
- The writing on the wall is Chinese
Servant_of_the_creed, February 6th, 2009, 5:03 pm correct me if i'm wrong - some of it is Japanese...I recognise it from when i did japanese 2 years ago *shudders*...but most of it is Chinese...
Me (Guest), August 13th, 2009, 8:44 pm AC2 - AC2 is italian
Guest (Guest), October 4th, 2009, 9:34 pm Asians - are so cheap. No offense. Dissing self. XD