DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, September 25th, 2008, 9:57 pm
- I missed Ask Altair's actual 1-year anniversary by like a week (though technically, I've been drawing Altair before I started maintaining this site anyway).
But WOW! A whole year!
In other news, I added a doodle to the spoiler section (like anyone here hasn't finished the game yet). Which discusses the ending of Assassin's Creed which I use to bang on the heads of anyone who can't tell Chinese from Japanese.
And I've learned bits of both. -_-'
Advertisement, April 27th, 2017, 7:54 am
Name ;-) (Guest), September 26th, 2008, 5:37 am
- *flinches* Now I feel really good about my last entry...O.o It almost feels like it was directed at me...
Vikki :D (Guest), September 26th, 2008, 10:40 am A year already! - Jesus it goes quick!
Bless Alty, I suppose he misses his home :( Aww lol
Good comic though :)
luciferownsme, September 26th, 2008, 12:17 pm
- >_> If it makes you feel any better, I've spent way too many hours of my life berating people on the Ubisoft forums about the Chinese is not Japanese thing...
Soulbourne (Guest), September 26th, 2008, 3:15 pm
- No one told me it was required to finish Assassins Creed to be here...I only played it for a for hours over a week on an xbox several state borders away. And that was after starting to read this anyways.
Nope, no xbox.
Rhinox (Guest), September 29th, 2008, 10:58 am
- No i havent finished the game. I´m still trying to get an Xbox360
Astr_Sage (Guest), October 10th, 2008, 5:18 pm About the "doodle" (Heavy Spoilers)... - Maybe Ubisoft really did his history research, because Japanese wasn't a written language until the Yamato (Japaneses' ancestors) adopted the writing system from the inmigrant Chinese settlements in some point of the 5th century...
Maybe after Subject 16's ancestor lived... Bleeding effect, anyone?