DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, October 10th, 2008, 12:46 am
- This jumped into my head while I was drawing a medieval fanny-pack on one of the guys in the crowd for the upcoming Daring the Wind pages...
Combined with my current ponderings on drawing retro (whatever the hell it is Kax means by that)
I have no idea why I made the guy look so stupendously gay... I guess it looks funnier.
But SERIOUSLY... Why would you put important shit in your back pocket?
Kax is a paranoid person... if something is very important and in her pocket, her hand is also in her pocket.
Advertisement, April 28th, 2017, 6:44 pm
Guest, October 10th, 2008, 1:46 pm
- Yeah... you're right, I always wondered why people put important stuff in ther back pockets. It's quite silly, isn't it?
That guy's looking nice =D
2nd poster (Guest), October 10th, 2008, 4:29 pm win - if i had important documents, i would wear a hoodie and keep the files in the marsupial pouch.
btw nice Astroboy eyes
Krimsin, October 11th, 2008, 6:22 am
- The funniest part is that Altair keeps all of HIS important shit in his back pocket too.
Vikki :D (Guest), October 11th, 2008, 7:50 am
- LOL I must agree with Krimsim!
Soulbourne (Guest), October 11th, 2008, 5:08 pm
- It was the fad back then. Even Altair followed it, tailors wouldn't take requests for extra pockets.
Chaos (Guest), April 3rd, 2009, 4:35 am
- I didn't see Altair keeps HIS important shit in his back pocket