DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, October 19th, 2008, 3:21 pm
- Altair used his encounter with the shark to expand his knowledge. V_V
...or maybe Altair should be a flying fish or an eagle ray...
But if you ask me, if Altair is knowing how to swim. The next Assassin's Creed will have... PIRATE ASSASSINS! D: *don't listen to Kax talking about AC2 she usually says the first thing that pops into her head*
Advertisement, April 27th, 2017, 7:54 am
CronicZero, October 19th, 2008, 3:23 pm
- XD my favourite water creature the shark and my favourite badass dude
EnterNameHere (Guest), October 20th, 2008, 9:34 am
- Do what you want 'cause a pirate is free
You are a pirate!
Soulbourne (Guest), October 20th, 2008, 6:08 pm
- Don't let altair here you say he's gonna be a pirate...around that time(Or maybe a bit earlier, not sure about then) pirates were despised...severely...Calling him a pirate might be a good way to get on his bad side though.
And about the democracy thing, I don't know about back then, but in the carribean, it was more of a "majority rules, or somebody gets hurt" thing. They were in close quarters, often middle of the sea with no land for miles. Even if you won, your almost guaranteed to have lost so many you'll die for lack of manpower...
Vikki :D (Guest), October 21st, 2008, 4:24 am Sweet! - This one made me laugh so much that everyone in college gave me a funny look lol
Krimsin, October 22nd, 2008, 2:59 pm
- SUCK MY DIIIIICK
BenB92 (Guest), October 25th, 2008, 10:41 am
- It's just... xD
QueenGhid, November 4th, 2008, 2:15 am
- Heh, I love those bucket soldiers. You have a way of drawing them that, while simple, makes me laugh so much every time. Just awesome.
Chaos (Guest), April 3rd, 2009, 4:38 am
- LOL :D
BessEccentric, August 11th, 2009, 9:45 am
- Wait, he's swimming there! O-o
anon (Guest), October 18th, 2009, 10:28 am n/a - Haha...I see what you did there, Krimsin. Great minds...