And I'm aware they didn't celebrate Halloween in 1191ad in the Middle East, before anyone points that out.
Advertisement, April 27th, 2017, 12:04 am
Stick (Guest), October 21st, 2008, 8:04 pm
- Nice one, bet altair regrets using that shark fin now xD
Vikki :D (Guest), October 23rd, 2008, 9:57 am Sweet! - Good one! lol
Loving how Malik looks though!
I don't think Altair is happy about being pulled around at the last slide of the comic lol
Guest, October 23rd, 2008, 11:11 am
Malik's stump has yet another use!!!!
EnterNameHere (Guest), October 23rd, 2008, 1:53 pm
- Where's a ninja when you need him?
AAA (Guest), October 28th, 2008, 11:11 pm
- That was a hilarious comic but I was just wondering... Shouldn't this be in the spoilers section seeing as it shows that Malik actually loses an arm in the story? It's probably completely irrelevant because I'm sure that everyone that visits this site has already finished Assassin's Creed, but I just thought I'd point that out. Anyways, keep up the great work and I hope you continue making comics throughout the release of Assassin's Creed 2 as well. I can't wait till it comes out!!!
Soulbourne (Guest), October 29th, 2008, 3:52 pm
- In relevance to the above: I barely made it into first city, then I went and played team halo 3 on hard. Then the red rings thing. Then I went away from my cousins house back to my own state.
Gasp (Guest), October 29th, 2008, 6:03 pm Am I blind - I only noticed the shark fin still on his back after lokking about 5 times.
me (Guest), October 29th, 2008, 7:51 pm
- In response to AAA,
I think this comic is here because Malik loses his arm only 5 mins into the game, and knowing this really doesn't give away much about the main story.
Besides, attaching things to Malik's stump seems to be a running joke throughout the comic, and none of the comics containing this are in spoilers.
Hope im right and it clears things up :)
Shais (Guest), November 2nd, 2008, 6:20 am
- Didn't Malik bring Atair back. There's no new comics.
Wait...did malik help altair escape when he dragged him out.
Soulbourne (Guest), November 5th, 2008, 3:21 pm
- Hmm, he's in trouble if he did...wonder how good of a hunter the girl is...or if she gives a sporting chance to runners.
Vikki :D (Guest), November 5th, 2008, 3:51 pm I agree with you both! - It's been ages since theres been another comic...
Maybe Kaxen is planning a trap with assassin's cake involved and traps Altair again :D
Or maybe she has lost interest and found another obsesson? (Don't think Altair would like that somehow? Considering how awesome he is...)