DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, November 8th, 2008, 11:44 pm
- Crows are very smart animals. Some have learned to drop hard nuts in roads so cars will run over them and then wait for red lights so they don't get run over while retrieving nuts.
Advertisement, April 27th, 2017, 12:00 am
Kensei Sasorza (Guest), November 10th, 2008, 8:20 am LULZ!!!! XD - LOL!!! That is funny! It reminds me of time when I was working my math homework, and a bunch of crows were outside making quite a racket. I swear I would have shank those damn bird if my mom wasn't watching me.... I think my mom is a Templar..... >_>
Vikki :D (Guest), November 11th, 2008, 4:25 am LOL - Shame lol Its a really good scarecow as well. Bless him!
It seems everything Altair tries to do, Malik comments on it? lol
Guest, November 11th, 2008, 7:17 am
- I wanna know what they are growing out there!...Have they escaped to Desmond's farm?
Vikki :D (Guest), November 11th, 2008, 5:09 pm
- Good point! Makes you wonder though doesn't it?
Sgtjawa (Guest), November 11th, 2008, 6:25 pm
- I love that scarecrow.
Shais (Guest), November 12th, 2008, 11:30 am
- They're assassin crows. They won't be scared of templars. Nothing Scares an assassin. But a normal crow...
Soulbourne (Guest), November 14th, 2008, 3:26 pm
- Well, an untouchable enemy like a ghost or plague might scare an assassin well enough...
The Morgue (Guest), November 15th, 2008, 5:31 pm
- That is an epic scarecrow. I'm going to make one now! :D
Vikki :D (Guest), November 18th, 2008, 9:56 am
- Anit Assassin's Creed now one year old? lol
SLinkinS (Guest), August 25th, 2009, 5:55 pm Shovel - I just noticed and no one mentioned it but... What's with the shovel?
frizzy, October 26th, 2010, 3:46 pm
- cleeever crows >:¬3