DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, November 29th, 2008, 3:19 pm
- The previous comic set me off on a mostly harebrained lunatic series of ideas on different time periods (mostly going through the Western History of fashion).
...This makes me think of the book Montmorency. It's about a thief who sneaks around London to steal from jewelry shops through the newly installed sewers and pretends he is a rich guy named Montmorency.
Advertisement, April 29th, 2017, 2:18 am
AlejandroLestad (Guest), November 29th, 2008, 3:46 pm
- I Like this idea, (and the suit) most.
This Assassin looks like he is hiding a lot of buttkicking weapons in his cane, just like daredevil. but with twice the style.
M_J_Davies (Guest), November 29th, 2008, 5:09 pm
- Haha, think of all the weaponry that hat could hold alone ;D
Suave assassin at his finest ! Good work again Kax !
Keksus (Guest), November 29th, 2008, 5:29 pm
- What will come next? The Cyborg Assassin? :D
DiPo (Guest), November 29th, 2008, 7:10 pm
- its probably not gunna be a cyborg since its most likely going to take place in the past
Name ;-) (Guest), November 30th, 2008, 12:45 pm
- My friend loves Montmorency! She said it was an awesome book!
I really like this one...it's very...elegant. XD
You should do a pirate assassin, and a colonial assassin...:-D
Vikki :D (Guest), November 30th, 2008, 12:59 pm Cool :D - Hey maybe you could think up a moden day assassin? One who knows Desmond and Lucy?
Love the suit though :D
Krimsin, December 1st, 2008, 1:34 am
- That would be fucking classy. I endorse it entirely.
Servant_of_the_creed, February 6th, 2009, 4:39 pm
- lmfao the kid doesnt have a nose xD
inuyasha116, May 25th, 2010, 9:36 pm Inuyasha116 - I actually like Victorian style clothes but anyway I am not sure how to tell u this but I am going to draw u Kaxen