DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, December 2nd, 2008, 12:07 am
- ...someone shoot me now. :faint:
Time to move on with my life. I think I'm going to do the 12 days of Christmas... Assassin style...
Not that any of the Assassins are even vaguely Christian...
...I'm not Christian either...
Advertisement, April 27th, 2017, 7:56 am
Vikki :D (Guest), December 4th, 2008, 2:46 am LMAO - I do think you need to stop this I must agree with you lmao. I love it really lol Made laugh so much my family wondered what was up with me lol Ahh Bless ya!
Good comic though :D
I think I am missing Alty a bit now :( x
Krimsin, December 4th, 2008, 3:32 am
- GOD yes. This is the greatest thing ever.
M_J_Davies (Guest), December 4th, 2008, 7:00 am
- That will be his new blend xD
Guest, December 4th, 2008, 10:24 am someone has to say it - ...dressed to kill?
TheDarkJay, December 4th, 2008, 12:18 pm
- Aside from the first 6 letters of the names, Christmas and Christians have bugger all to do with each other any more. It's now a faithless holiday that exists so people can exchange gifts to increase/maintain social standing and in the knowledge if they give to others, others will give to them.
Christmas is like THE most cynical holiday out there, and that's why I like it so much xD
(P.S, in case you can't tell, I'm atheist (atheist being taken to mean the absence of a belief in any gods or deities) and a misanthrope, winning combination :D)
Soulbourne (Guest), December 4th, 2008, 5:45 pm
- Well..technically churches still hold stuff for it, although it is basically two holidays, one commercial one religious, on the same day.
Also, why does your avatar look like a little kid? Most adults on both sides would think you unable to decide since that looks like a kid between 10-12, either that or a robot programmed by parents.
But back on topic, it's not as bad as you think since it's considered to be a two separate things now...But anyways, that's all I've got to say. I'm curious what type of athiest you are, but that's not for here.
TheDarkJay, December 20th, 2008, 7:53 am
- My avatar? Because I took that picture like 5 years ago and I'm 17 now :P I've never bothered to change it, so...yeah :P I might change it now actually...
And I'm what you'd call "Agnostic Atheist", not sufficient evidence for any deities so we should operate under the assumption they do not exist until contradictory evidence comes to light.
Anyway, yeah: Comic be funny.
GameGal101 (Guest), May 7th, 2009, 8:57 pm eye shade - AHHH!!! HOODLESS EYE SHADE!!!
EzioTheAssassin (Guest), July 30th, 2009, 1:40 am Burn Baby Burn! - I love disco music, dancing, and style.
Adding in an assassin just makes it even more enjoyable. XD