DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, December 7th, 2008, 12:48 pm
- Altair made amends with Santa this year, apparently. (Except he didn't tell Santa that he's keeping all the gifts that were supposed to be delivered to Templar children)
Advertisement, April 28th, 2017, 6:47 pm
WolflanDarkwolf, December 24th, 2008, 11:05 pm
- The Altair that stole christmas.
Name ;-) (Guest), December 25th, 2008, 10:21 am
- THe poor, poor Templar children. XD
He does realize that this just gives them more reason to hate assassins, right? ;-D
Vikki :D (Guest), December 27th, 2008, 11:57 am Aww lol - Aww its not the templar's childrens fault that their parents are horride lol
Good Alty!!! hahhahaa
:D Vikki xxx
DiPo (Guest), December 28th, 2008, 2:48 pm
- unless the templar children are helping the parents that hurt assassain children?
Keksus (Guest), December 28th, 2008, 6:57 pm
- Which things will the templar children get from Altair? :D
Name ;-), December 28th, 2008, 11:19 pm
- Rat poison.
Sorry, sorry, I know. That was bad taste. ^^;
Felix_Storm-Warden, April 20th, 2015, 4:43 pm
- name, was that pun intended?