...nevermind the concealment is rendered pointless by the absurd amounts of visible weapons...
DAMN THE NEW COSTUME IS TOO DETAILED TO DRAW FAST! There's so much stuff going on! *headdesk*
Alty is all... streamlined and iconic, y'know?
Advertisement, April 29th, 2017, 2:25 am
CronicZero, April 10th, 2009, 4:21 pm
- They should not have changed the assassin's clothes
Kanda (Guest), April 10th, 2009, 8:11 pm
- More blades, more fun. You can assassinate someone more easily during combat cuz you have another blade in the other arm or legs =P
Vuther (Guest), April 10th, 2009, 10:58 pm
- That second costume looks freakin' pimp. The third... well, the hilarity of a guy wearing a hood with a suit is pretty self-explanatory.
Krimsin, April 11th, 2009, 4:13 pm
- hehe. So I guess by Desmond's time he'll have blades coming out of his EYES or something.
Mr. Miles (Guest), April 12th, 2009, 11:49 pm No way! - Juat imagine, you're playing AC2, you get captured...and! You kick the first guard in the face with a blade in your boot, and then stab two guards who are attempting to arrest you, it's beautiful!
MissLich, July 12th, 2009, 5:08 pm
- lmao!! i laughed so hard when i saw that! XDDD
k33nbl4d3 (Guest), September 19th, 2009, 12:59 pm LOL - I can just imagine AC4: 60s: Micheal Caine in and assassin's costome walking over the heads of an entire army on all fours and pwning them all. Wait... Michael Caine???? COCKNEY ASSASSIN!!!
Guest, October 4th, 2009, 9:57 pm
- Holy cow Ezio looks so cute in this comic! I think this was the first time???So sexy in the new trailer
Awesome comics! They are my favv!!
TehZomgFactor (Guest), November 3rd, 2009, 4:32 am
- That'd be pretty fun
Xerix, July 19th, 2010, 11:53 am
- Whats number 5 and how can he manage more then 4?