Vuther (Guest), May 31st, 2009, 5:56 pm
- ... huh.
lelylo, May 31st, 2009, 8:36 pm
- right... poor desmond... ja ja ja ja
Keksus (Guest), June 1st, 2009, 1:54 am
- I think Desmonds name is just a riddle. If you switch the letters of Desmond in some weird way im pretty sure his name has something to do with flying or bird-ness...or Desmond IS a bird!
Darth Stassen (Guest), June 1st, 2009, 3:35 am lol - Maybe Desmond was adopted?
Vikki :D (Guest), June 1st, 2009, 3:43 am Aww... - Poor Des! Why can't they leave him alone? Mind you, I bet he couldn't give a shit what they think lol
Akiva, June 1st, 2009, 11:17 am
- Desmond's middle name is probably Robin, or maybe his nickname is Hawk?
Dipo (Guest), June 6th, 2009, 9:21 am
- Desmonds probably his like english name i know tons of people who have a name in english and a name that is said at home beacause its hard for others to pronounce
drego5, August 2nd, 2009, 12:52 pm
- I was hoping maybe the name "Desmond" did, in fact, derive from some birdy thing. But it seems to mean "Man from South Muenster"
Maybe it's just an alias of his, and his real name is Robin or something, like Akiva said. I mean, it's so easy these days to have another name to go by, and forging papers and all. Or so I've heard. >.>
TehZomgFactor (Guest), November 3rd, 2009, 4:45 am
- what if it meant something to do with birds and flying in an ailien language!D:! That means AC4 will probaly be in SPACE! OMFG