personguy (Guest), June 7th, 2009, 2:16 pm
- Yeah use a paper glider to fly over voilent fires
that makes perfect sense!
Vikki :D (Guest), June 7th, 2009, 3:40 pm LOL - Like the expression Ezio is giving lol
Guest (Guest), June 7th, 2009, 4:10 pm
- Then again, any early aviation was probably a stupid idea. Jumping off bridges in gliders...
Only In Faith, June 7th, 2009, 4:26 pm
- That's a lot of fire for a lift off of a paper airplane strapped to somebody's back that will probably kill you if you make a mistake. Nice one Da Vinci.
deet (Guest), June 7th, 2009, 10:05 pm
Your at like.. 1 comic a day. And i love it!!!
stjohn (Guest), June 8th, 2009, 5:08 am
- i wonder if he catches anybody while landing XD
S1d3w4yZ (Guest), June 8th, 2009, 8:30 am
- Well with hot air rising, you would recieve lift, however, if you are in too close of a proximity to the processing act of combustion, you and your flying device might begin to combust as well.
In other words, he flew too close to the fire.
cooldude6681 (Guest), June 8th, 2009, 10:25 am
- Boy, I certainly hope we can do this in-game. I want the option of forcing Ezio to dive headfirst into the flames.
kittygotwet (Guest), August 20th, 2009, 11:44 am
- LMAO! Yeah Ezio does some pretty dangerous stuff. maybe u should do a comic about his implanted hidden blade. :D
Eziofan, August 20th, 2009, 9:44 pm
- make a comic with Ezio using the curved-shot
(like the Wanted movie) to kill his assassination target lol
Felix_Storm-Warden, May 27th, 2015, 9:20 pm
- ...implanted hidden blade... *fangirl SMASH!!!*