DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, July 16th, 2009, 8:33 pm
- >_> I guess working with brothels is better than the fact that the damn virgins think you're loony if they pay any attention to you and the only woman who will cling to you is a beggar with five dying children in AC1.
Though what's up with the hairdos? On gut instinct, I'm convinced they're not historically correct (though I question how much my gut knows about things), but it's pretty damn hard to go search "15th century Italian hooker hair"
But whatever the accuracy, it reminds me of Sailor Moon.
Advertisement, April 27th, 2017, 12:02 am
Vuther (Guest), July 16th, 2009, 8:55 pm
- Maybe they're 15th century Italian call girl equivalents?
ZachLight, July 16th, 2009, 8:55 pm
- Yeah...the renisance*I think thats how you spell it*era had more of that.....I'm queen Elizabeth the 1st bitch look... But....it was all a very hooker like period to.... meh, pros and cons I guess of AC2
Random Person (Guest), July 17th, 2009, 5:56 am
- Fff, You also should've drawn a big pimped out necklace with 'E' or assassin crest on it xD That would be PERFECT.
Guest, July 18th, 2009, 8:15 am
- Haha! amazing! XD i have been laughing for 5 mins!XD Just those expressions on their faces! XD!!
Jaegerofice, July 18th, 2009, 9:54 am
- Hair style varied by time and nation but basically all who could affor(nobles, mercants and mistresses) had same fashion by clothing and hair.
DisTURBeD (Guest), August 7th, 2009, 12:15 am Hey Whatch your mouth - he don't be talking to my queen like that Zachlight.
SLinkinS, September 20th, 2009, 4:48 pm D\/D\ - Enough said...