Guest, July 28th, 2009, 2:04 am ??? - wtf is Xanatos2007?
Xanatos (Guest), July 28th, 2009, 6:23 am
godsmack_Darius (Guest), July 28th, 2009, 10:15 am
SuperPaperTails, July 28th, 2009, 10:35 am
- Xanatos....That reminds me of something......
SLinkinS, July 28th, 2009, 1:40 pm
- O.O Wow... I wish you could sit in a bench in AC1 I would do that just to piss off doc
mewcurano, July 29th, 2009, 12:04 am Gargoyles - Xanatos was the awesome rich guy with a pony tail from Disney's Gargoyles.
One of my favorite shows ever.
Vikki :D (Guest), July 29th, 2009, 7:31 am LMAO! - Al Killeu! hahahahhahhaha Classic!!! XD
Brigid (Guest), July 29th, 2009, 11:26 am
- The Assassinator 9000? It almost looks like a bazooka. ^_^
Idene, July 30th, 2009, 6:59 pm
- Xanatos. god i loved Gargoyles, and i remember i had an action figure of him with clip on Gargoyle armor. it rocked. i still have some bits of the armor, but I don't have the action figure. stupid cousin lost it. >_<
HareichiSan, August 2nd, 2009, 6:10 am
- Hey, Xanatos!! I know you!!! If you are the Xanatos I'm thinking of, then I am a big fan of your machinima!
DiTURBeD (Guest), August 2nd, 2009, 6:45 pm WTF:( - WHAT If hE HaS tO GO TO tHE bAThRooM
From the AC forum (Guest), August 6th, 2009, 11:39 pm
- We love you Kaxen!!
Xanatos (Guest), August 7th, 2009, 12:20 am
- I don't do machinima. And the name 'Xanatos' is an alternate spelling of 'Thanatos', Greek god of death.
And Kax; can't remember what thread it was, but I suggested Desmond practicing kong vaults over the Animus in his spare time. Any ideas?
DisTURBeD (Guest), August 9th, 2009, 12:33 am
- That lady has a rather large head. oh my mum when she gets off work said shewould sighn me up for smack jeeves
mrsmiley, August 9th, 2009, 1:43 pm yey - me mum sighned me up for smack jeeves
Forumrunner (Guest), August 10th, 2009, 5:45 am Suggestion - Maybe you can make a comic about the fact Ezio is proud of himself. He keeps smiling.
mrsmiley, August 10th, 2009, 7:54 pm my suggestion - you shoulded do a comic about the guy from Disturbed he has a hood. PS I pre ordered AC2
Unknown Assassin (Guest), October 8th, 2009, 8:02 pm
- that guy reminds me of Vinnie the hitman