DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, August 22nd, 2009, 4:43 pm
- I never watched Wanted or read the comic book it was based on. Watched part of the Mythbusters episode regarding the bullets.
It would be freaking dangerous to wield firearms if all you had to do to make the bullet swerve willy-nilly was a flick of the arm/wrist.
I mean... hasn't the entire history of gun usage that we're trying to make the damn bullet go as straight as possible?
Advertisement, April 29th, 2017, 2:30 am
Guest, August 22nd, 2009, 5:58 pm
- But wanted was awesome! Morgan Freeman got to do the exact same plot twists as Al Mualim in AC.
Vikki :D (Guest), August 22nd, 2009, 6:10 pm Yer - The film is good, and I agree Morgan did act like another Al Muliam at the end lol Loved the ending. Not going to say too much, just our case our comic maker decides to watch it lol
Good comic XD
luciferownsme, August 22nd, 2009, 6:24 pm
- I don't watch anything where someone has blown the ending for me.
SLinkinS (Guest), August 22nd, 2009, 7:01 pm wanted sucked - It copied too many movies and besides Assassins who don't have enough balls to get as close as possible to their target suck!
Trout (Guest), August 22nd, 2009, 8:45 pm
- Okay "Guest". When i need someone killed i'll give you a call, master assassin.
Eziofan, August 22nd, 2009, 9:28 pm
- Ezio seem to be dissapoint :[
shadowzac, August 23rd, 2009, 2:03 am when i saw this i thought you would be interested - http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed_Wiki Jaegerofice, August 23rd, 2009, 2:03 am
- SLinkinS: In modern times getting close of someone who has armed guards aint that easy as it was during middle ages.
A true assassin/hitman uses a variety of weapons and preferably those that would prevent people from recocnising his face so stabbing some one whose giving speech aint that easy and thats why yu poison his food or use sniper rifle
BessEccentric, August 23rd, 2009, 9:43 am O.O - Maybe one day they might make an epic movie of this comic, or on Assassins Creed. -fangirleyesparkle- :D
SLinkinS (Guest), August 23rd, 2009, 2:17 pm Matrix - Before replying to Jaegerofice I will also add it was an INSANE copy of The Matrix. Also the targets they were after were ordinary people it would not be too hard to get close to them
flowerkat (Guest), August 23rd, 2009, 4:29 pm dear desmond - How much longER do think you'll be there? When ,or how, do you think you will even get OUT? your kool.
ps. What was your rank in assassins when you left???
flowerkat (Guest), August 23rd, 2009, 4:33 pm HAH YD - Why would Ezio get so upset over a SMALL thing like that? (KANT WAIT FOR YOU GAME EZIO!!!)XD
Kyle (Guest), August 24th, 2009, 11:12 pm
- Lol, why haven't you posted this on the forums yet?
Eziofan, August 25th, 2009, 10:34 am yay - Everyones seem to love my question ans your answer, of course ^^
MissChaos (Guest), August 26th, 2009, 5:28 am >_< - I was definitly panicking before I realized this was a movie... =/
Vikki :D (Guest), August 26th, 2009, 5:07 pm Aww... - I'm sorry if I spoiled the ending of the Film for you Kax! :(
Eziofan, August 27th, 2009, 5:57 am
- The ending is entirely different. The movie is just awesome! You will regret if you don`t see it. Trust me
Me (Guest), August 27th, 2009, 1:43 pm
- Slinkins. Have you seen the trailer for AC2? The gun was given to ezio by Da Vinci to test. The gun is used so that when an assassin's cover is blown, he can just shoot his victim. Use your apparently not so logic driven mind...
Idene, August 29th, 2009, 3:53 pm
- i've been wanting to do a yonkoma where Morgan Freeman's all 'you have the genes, you can bend a bullet' and the guy's all 'yeah, i can!' second panel, he shoots all actiony and whatnot... and third panel Angelina Jolie has a bullet square in her fore head, Morgan Freeman just stares at her, at the guy, and fourth panel, he goes 'well, looks like you don't have the genes' and Angelina Jolie flops down.
for the whole bullet curving tho... that just seems very... stupid, to me.
Kyle (Guest), September 8th, 2009, 8:28 pm
- Will Kaxen ever manage to get her hands on the hidden gun?
AltairFan (Guest), November 4th, 2009, 9:04 pm Seriously - Even though i like altair better than Ezio and desmond why didnt he just shoot Kax so that they could all escape and sell desmond for a slave in the holy land
SLinkinS, December 2nd, 2009, 11:01 pm Glasses - How are your glasses being held up?
Black-Snow, January 2nd, 2011, 9:36 pm
I was thinking the exact same thing the other day. There was this citzen who kept standing in the way of my aim to kill a guard and I was all, "Lets see if I can curve this."