DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, November 9th, 2009, 6:23 pm
- this really has nothing to do with anything
Advertisement, April 27th, 2017, 12:06 am
D.Noir (Guest), November 9th, 2009, 9:54 pm
- I'm sure Ezio will have a good use of that brick for anything. I've been waiting for an update!
ferailo9, November 10th, 2009, 1:01 pm
- Is this 'cause of that venice-vampire-brick thing?
Unknown Assassin (Guest), November 10th, 2009, 4:42 pm
- I just imagined him clonking the brick on a guard's head. Is that what it's for?
*smashes a Piece of Eden with brick*
chanflanclan (Guest), November 10th, 2009, 5:33 pm
- this...is...amazing!!! if a brick was a weapon, im pretty sure that ezio would kick ass with it! rock on kaxen!
Alessa De Fausto (Guest), November 10th, 2009, 9:40 pm
- Subtle as a brick, eh?