DO NOT POINT OUT ERRORS IN COMICS POSTED PRIOR TO INFORMATION BEING AVAILABLE
luciferownsme, November 16th, 2009, 12:42 pm
- Since I won't be playing on release day thanks to life, but I do want to see Machiavelli! (and I know someone's gonna just power through the game). I'm holding a contest for screenshots of Machiavelli!
I will be posting random screen capture missions throughout the rest of November as ideas pop into my head as I play (and don't worry PC people, I'll do another cameo contest when the PC version comes out).
Anyway, my plans for when I get my mitts on Assassin's Creed is probably power through it! I said I'd take my time for AC1, but the plot made me just wanna run through the game faster!. xD
I'm not sure if I will stick to it, but for curiosity's sake, I'm not buying a single weapon and blowing all my money on throwing it at the floor and hookers!
Advertisement, April 27th, 2017, 12:04 am
Raithe (Guest), November 17th, 2009, 8:35 pm
- Apropos of Nothing (and everything) stop by a Best Buy and pick up the deluxe edition of the AC II guide. It outlines EVERYTHING from the ending of the first game (including translations of the wall).
Keksus (Guest), November 18th, 2009, 8:17 am
- I think you have affected AC2. You can buy Assassin Bleach at the Tailor. :D
Raithe (Guest), November 18th, 2009, 7:05 pm
- I KNEW Altair made his fortune patenting his bleach formula!
Idene, November 18th, 2009, 10:06 pm
- well seeing as how i lack a 360 or PS3, and the urge to play stealth games other than MGS, i am physically incapable of getting that cameo.
Congrats to whoever gets it tho. :D
Guest, November 20th, 2009, 12:39 am
- I don't think anyone will get the cameo. Machiavelli only appears in a cut-scene I think.
Razgriz (Guest), November 20th, 2009, 11:27 pm
- Not possible Kax. Sadly, old nicky-boy only shows up in 2 cutscenes. but they are awesome ones at that. lol
Guest, November 21st, 2009, 6:51 pm
- There are a lot of weapons you can get without paying money, cutscenes and such.
I use the hidden blade(s) most of the time, anyways. I like that you can sneak up on targets this time instead of having to run through hordes of soliders to reach them.