shadowzac, January 3rd, 2010, 3:08 am
- btw kaxen if u get alll the assasin plauqes in ac2 u get altair super armour
assassinfab, January 3rd, 2010, 3:20 am arrow - In ac2 sometimes an arrow gets stuk on ezio's head.
kingsamurai, January 3rd, 2010, 4:13 am
- i see you're back in mood again
Naquadah, January 3rd, 2010, 7:18 am
- did u know u can pick up the pieces of a broken spear and use them as clubs/swords?
just pick up the unlucky fella who ran into you and the pieces should fall off him.
FelinaofL2, January 3rd, 2010, 11:03 am
- Those doctors must be making a fortune...
Demizeus<3, January 3rd, 2010, 3:27 pm
- lol i didnt like to get armor cause i never kept track of how much money i had. then i got altairs armor :D
cptfox11, January 3rd, 2010, 5:01 pm lolz - i tried getting no armor but then i put altair as my skin so i didnt bother
Johny_X2, April 29th, 2010, 5:19 pm
- that armour was a nightmare. I had no problem with sholder, arm and heel protectors, but the chest armour was way too bulky and weird and ugly and uncool. Also, I enjoyed changing robe collours everytime I got into a new city... when I finally fell in love with the venezian vine with dark-blue stripes, the armour obscured the view of the stripes.
At least I found Altair's Armour not long after I accidentally equipped the chest plate. That one's pretty cool, you can't change colours anymore though.
ChibiKreed, December 25th, 2011, 3:46 pm IMMORTAL!? - I knew all along Altair and Desmond will never escape.