I think those signs are for the occasional Leap o' Faith-ers who just fall by and see those signs on the way to their next haystack...
Grey wolf, January 17th, 2010, 4:10 pm
- I've wondered myself how those will afect anything.
But honestly, it gets my wanted level down, so I don't care.
SomeDutchDude, January 17th, 2010, 4:38 pm
- Also how can they stick their arrows into solid brick/stone?
joecool280, January 17th, 2010, 4:41 pm
- Mabye the guards, on the way up there, show everyone the posters.
cptfox11, January 17th, 2010, 4:51 pm
- mabey theeves put them up to make him look like a hero but it went the wrong way
BlazeTheHedgehog, January 18th, 2010, 4:54 pm
- I think it's for the guards on the roof tops. You know, the ones with the arrows that will shoot you on site.
RegalPanther, January 24th, 2010, 2:39 pm
- I think it's just because the game designers wanted to make you work to find and take down the posters...
Or, maybe they really ARE for the rooftop guards. Either way, it's annoying except when you're notorious.